What information do we collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register with us.
- When you register with us we ask for information such as your name, email address, contact details and experience. We keep a record of this information. This is necessary for us to provide our services to you. We may keep a record of your preferences so that we can tailor our services to you.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the internet that we may need - to correspond with you for example, we will let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources to provide you with our services, for administration and customer services, to analyse your preferences and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. From time to time we may need to share your information with our service providers or agents for the purposes of credit referencing and criminal records checks. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- By providing us with your personal information, including sensitive personal data, you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of our website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.